|Appearance:||White Or Yellowish-white Powder||Assay:||95.0-100.5%|
|Optical Rotation:||+21.0°-+24.0°||Loss On Drying:||≤2.0%|
CAS 137 66 6 Ascorbyl Palmitate,
Vitamin C palmitate Nutraceutical Ingredient
AC-AP (Ascorbyl Palmitate), also known as vitamin C palmitate, is a better supply form of VC than VC itself.
Ascorbyl Palmitate is evaluated as non-toxic, efficient, nutritious food additive by WHO. It is recognized as a safe and compliance additive by China Health Commission, FDA, EFSA and Japanese Ministry of health, health and labor. It is also an oil-based food stabilizer recommended
by FAO and has been included as pharmaceutical excipients by USP and BP.
Ascorbyl Palmitate has been widely used as fat-soluble antioxidant, health care raw materials, cosmetics raw materials and pharmaceutical excipients.
INCI Name: Ascorbyl Palmitate
Substance Name: 6-O-palmitoylascorbic Acid
CAS No.: 137-66-6
EINECS Number: 205-305-4
- High purity
- Green and safe
- Wide application
STORAGE AND STANBILITY
The product may be stored for 24 months from the date of manufacture in the unopened original container and at room temperature.
It should be protected from light, heat, oxygen and moisture. Keep container tightly closed. Once opened, use contents quickly.
- In edible oil, oily food, tea, health care food, cosmetics and milk powder
- Used as antioxidant, color protecting agent and nutritional fortifier in food
- Protect Vitamin E and produce synergistic effect, which has better antioxidant effect in oil
- Fat, oil and emulsified fat products: 0.2g/kg;
- Fat and oil without water: 0.2g/kg.