Algae Oil DHA,
Anti Inflammation Algae Oil DHA,
CAS 6217-54-5 Docosahexaenoic Acid
Algae Oil DHA
Docosahexaenoic acid, or DHA, is a polyunsaturated fatty acid necessary for the human body, and it is abundant in fish oil. It can be generated from α-linolenic acid during metabolism in the body, but the amount of production is low. So it is mainly supplemented by food. Docosahexaenoic acid is widely used as a food supplement. It was originally primarily used in infant formula, but is now also used in DHA-fortified dairy products, milk, yogurt, and cooking oils.
INCI Name: Algae Oil DHA
Chemical Name:Docosahexaenoic Acid
- Promote growth and development, protect eyesight
- Anti-inflammation, improve immune function
- Prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disease
- Antitumous effect
- Infant formula foods: Infant formula milk powder, formula rice powder, etc.
- Functional liquid milk
- Edible oil and other functional health care blending oils
- Functional health care foods Biscuit, bread, instant noodles, ice cream, etc.
- Nutritional and health beverage: Lactobacillus beverage, fruit and vegetable beverage, etc.
- Pharmaceutical health care products
- 250 mg DHA per day as recommended for normal population
- 450 mg DHA per day as recommended for pregnant and lactating women