|Total Plate Count:||≤100cfu/g||Yeast & Molds:||≤100cfu/g|
CAS No. 893412-73-2 Anti Aging Antioxidants,
AC-HPR-W2 SACOS Anti Aging Antioxidants,
HPR Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate
Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate (HPR), a new generation direct acting retinoic, is one of the most bio-available, non-prescription forms of Vitamin-A sold in cosmetics. It promotes keratin metabolism, cleanses pores and treats acne, improves rough skin, brightens skin tone and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. AC-HPR-W2 SACOS is a water-soluble HPR developed by using cosolvency technology in pharmacy, which effectively solves the application problem of HPR in aqueous system.
INCI Name: Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate
CAS No.: 893412-73-2
Chemical Formula: C26H38O3
Molecular Weight: 398.58
- High stability
- Enhanced activity
- Good solubility and easy to formulate
STORAGE AND STABILITY
The product may be stored for 12 months from the date of manufacture in the unopened original container and at room temperature.
It should be protected from light, heat, oxygen and moisture. Keep container tightly closed. Once opened, use contents quickly.
1. Applications include (but are not limited to) skincare, color cosmetic and body care formulations.
2. Can be formulated into oil-in-water emulsions, water-in-oil emulsions and other formula types, such as emulsions, serums and anhydrous systems, add to the water phase of all emulsions, pH 5.0-7.0.
3. Recommended in night time application, co-formulated other active ingredients, photostabilizers, and even sunscreens for daily wear.
4. Recommended to formulate this product in a manner that avoids infusing air/oxygen into the final cosmetic product. Like all retinoids, the highly specific set of conjugated double bonds are susceptible to oxidation, anti-oxidants like Vitamin-E are suggested.
5. Can promote keratin metabolism, clear pores and treat acne, improve skin roughness, brighten skin tone, reducing appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.