|Appearance (25℃):||Colorless To Pale Yellow Liquid With A Faint Characteristic Odor||Assay:||≥95%|
|Specific Gravity:||0.92-0.96||Refractive Index:||1.440-1.480|
VcOS (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate)
VcOS (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate) is a stable, oil-soluble Vitamin C derivative. It is stable against heat and light and is lipid-soluble, easy to use for cosmetics. It exhibits excellent percutaneous absorption and effectively converts into free vitamin C in the skin to perform various physiological functions.
INCI Name: Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate
Molecular Weight: 1129.8
STORAGE AND STABILITY
The product may be stored for 24 months from the date of manufacture in the unopened original container and at room temperature.
It should be protected from light, heat, oxygen and moisture. Keep container tightly closed. Once opened, use contents quickly.
- Whitening effect, inhibit tyrosinase activity, reduce of melanin
- Eliminate oxygen free radicals, has wrinkles, anti-aging function
- Promote collagen synthesis
- Reduce UV-A and UV-B damage
- Much more stable than vitamin C
- Good solubility in common cosmetic oils
- Skin lightening products
- Daily skin care
- Sun care
- Use processing not exceeding pH 6
- Add product into formulation right before the adjustment