Sophorolipids-M is mainly composed of about 50% mix type sophorolipids. It is a glycolipid biosurfactant produced by advanced biotechnology. It is fermented with natural vegetable oil and sugar as the main raw materials, and then processed by purification procedure. Sophorolipids-M has excellent surface performance and can be used in various fields such as cosmetics, washing, and home care.
- Completely biodegradable
- High safety
- High temperature and salt resistance
- Wide applications
STORAGE AND STANBILITY
The product may be stored for 12 months from the date of manufacture in the unopened original container and at room temperature.
It should be protected from light, heat, oxygen and moisture. Keep container tightly closed. Once opened, use contents quickly.
The product can be used in cosmetics, toiletries and other fields, and can play a role in solubilization, moisturizing, foaming, cleaning, antibacterial, etc. It is recommended to be used in (but not limited to) the following scenarios:
- Hair cleaning: cleansing, foaming, antibacterial and other effects.
- Skin cleansing: It can be used in cleansing, hand washing, bathing and other formulas, and has the functions of foaming, cleaning and decontamination.
- Daily cleaning: suitable for cleaning clothes, kitchens, hard surfaces, etc., decontamination and foaming.
- Oral care: It can be added to toothpaste, mouthwash and other oral care products to decontaminate and inhibit bacteria.
It is not recommended to use it at a temperature lower than 5℃ or higher than 150℃, and avoid using it with strong acids, strong alkalis, and strong oxidants.
- Leave-on products: 0.1-5%
- Rinse-off products: 0.1-40%