|Appearance:||Colorless, Transparent Liquid||Viscosity (25℃):||4000-8000cps|
|Specific Gravity (25℃):||0.94-0.97||Refractive Index (25℃):||1.396-1.405|
Silicone CAS 541 02 6 & 31692 79 2,
Silicone for personalcare products
AC-1501 is a blend of an ultrahigh viscosity dimethiconol in cyclopentasiloxane. This film forming, clear viscous fluid is long lasting and resistant to wash off making it suitable for durable cosmetics. In hair care products, it conditions hair, especially split ends. In skin care products, it
imparts a soft, velvety skin feel.
INCI Name: Cyclopentasiloxane & Dimethiconol
CAS No.: 541-02-6 & 31692-79-2
- Impart unique, excellent, silky, non-oily skin feeling. Good adhesive ability to the skin. Function with little dosage
- Provide luster and texture.
- Spreadable, adhesive, lubricous, tacky and pearlescent properties are all better than dimethyl siloxane oil.
- Improve wet & dry combability, suppleness and manageability.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
The product may be stored for 24 months from the date of manufacture in the unopened original container and at room temperature.
It should be protected from light, heat, oxygen and moisture. Keep container tightly closed. Once opened, use contents quickly.
- Decorative cosmetics/Make-up
- Hair care (Shampoos, Conditioners & Styling)
- Skin care (Facial care, Facial cleansing, Body care, Baby care)
- Sun care (Sun protection, After-sun & Self-tanning)
- Antiperspirants & deodorants
- Shower gels & creams
Typically used at a level of 0.5~5.0%.
Mix with other silicone firstly, without overheating.
Mix oil phase (except silicone) and water phase normally, add silicone mixture at 60-70℃, and then homogenize.