|Appearance:||Fluffy, White Powder||Viscosity (0.5%W/V, 20 Rpm At 25ºC):||20,000-42,000mPa.s|
|Solution Clarity (420nm, 0.5%W/V):||≥85%||Loss On Drying:||≤2.0%|
|Residual Acrylic Acid:||≤0.25%||Residual Ethyl Acetate/cyclohexane:||≤0.45%|
Efficient thickeners carnbomer ingredient,
Suspending agent carbomer,
Carbomer ingredient superior stability and clarity
Carbomer 951 is white, loose powder shaped with strong hygroscopicity. It's excellent ethanol compatibility and high-efficient thickening and suspending characteristic, provides superior stability and clarity in finished products.
INCI Name: Carbomer
CAS No.: 9003-01-4
- Efficient thickeners at low usage levels
- Suspending agent for non-soluble actives or excipients
- Improve long term stability of lotion, cream, and gel systems
- Compatible with ethanol or other alcohols
STORAGE AND STANBILITY
The product may be stored for 24 months from the date of manufacture in the unopened original container and at room temperature.
It should be protected from light, heat, oxygen and moisture. Keep container tightly closed. Once opened, use contents quickly.
It is suitable for use in cosmetics:
- Clear hydroalcoholic sanitizing gel
- Topical O/W creams, lotions, gels