|Appearance:||Clear, Colourless To Slightly Yellow Or Greenishyellow, Viscous, Oily Liquid||Identification A, B, C:||Correspond|
|Assay:||96.0-102.0%||Solubility:||Practically Insoluble In Water, Freely Soluble In Acetone, In Ethanol And Vegetable Oils|
Vitamin E acetate,
Anti aging antioxidants CAS No. 7695 91 2,
AC-VEA is the more stable acetic acid ester of Tocopherol. It is light yellow, viscous, virtually odorless oil; soluble in hydrocarbons, alcohols, fats and oils; insoluble in water; used as antioxidant.
INCI Name: Tocopheryl Acetate
Synonyms: Vitamin E acetate, DL-a-tocopheryl acetate, DL-alpha-tocopherol acetate, allracalpha- tocopherol acetic acid ester, racemic 5,7,8-trimethyltocol acetate
CAS No.: 7695-91-2
EINECS Number: 231-710-0
Chemical Formula: C31H52O3
Molecular Weight: 472.8
Comply with current USP/EP/ FCC standard.
- Prevents skin damage by free radicals (UV rays, environmental pollution, e.g., Ozone)
- Reduces peroxidation of skin lipids (less wrinkle)
- Increases the moisture-retaining ability of the epidermis
- Improve skin’s surface relief and feel (softness, suppleness)
- Decelerates the photooxidative processes of decomposition in hair pigment (melanin) and hair protein (keratin)
STORAGE AND STABILITY
The product may be stored for 36 months from the date of manufacture in the unopened original container and at room temperature.
It should be protected from light, heat, oxygen and moisture. Keep container tightly closed. Once opened, use contents quickly.
Properties of super antioxidant make it ideal used in cosmetic products claiming to have positive effects reducing free-radical damage, against skin aging and protecting from UV damage. It has been used in a wide range of skin care products such as lotions, age-defying creams,
sunscreens, and lipsticks.
Recommended pH-range: 4.0-8.0.