|Appearance:||Clear Liquid||Color (APHA):||100 Max|
|Active Content:||28.0-32.0%||Sodium Chloride:||0.35% Max|
Surfactant improve hair combability,
Amino acid based surfactant,
Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate superior foaming capacity
AC-SCS30 belongs to amino-acid based surfactants. It is quite mild with superior foaming capacity and its skin feeling is mild, smooth and comfortable.
INCI Name: Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate & Water
CAS No.: 61791-59-1 & 7732-18-5
EINECS Number: 263-193-2 & 231-791-2
- Non-irritant to skins and eyes; it is quite mild
- Form stable cream foams
- Improve the combability of hairs
- Compatible with various kinds of ionic surfactants
- Depress the cloud point and lessens the risk of delamination
- Easy for biodegradation and good for the environment
STORAGE AND STABILITY
The product may be stored for 24 months from the date of manufacture in the unopened original container and at room temperature.
It should be protected from light, heat, oxygen and moisture. Keep container tightly closed. Once opened, use contents quickly.
- Sun block
- Facial cleaning