|Appearance:||Light Yellow Liquid||Refractive Index (25°C):||1.450-1.520|
|Specific Gravity (25°C):||1.10-1.20|
AC-HPR-S10 is a new generation direct acting retinol. It’s one of the most bio-available, nonprescription forms of Vitamin-A sold in cosmetics and easily formulated anhydrous matrix containing 10% of the pinacolyl ester of all-trans retinoic acid in a premium delivery solvent.
INCI Name: Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate & Dimethyl Isosorbide
CAS No.: 893412-73-2 & 5306-85-4
Chemical Formula: C26H38O3 & C8H14O4
Molecular Weight: 398.58 & 174.19
- High stability
- Enhanced activity
- Easy to formulate
STORAGE AND STABILITY
The product may be stored for 12 months from the date of manufacture in the unopened original container and at room temperature.
It should be protected from light, heat, oxygen and moisture. Keep container tightly closed. Once opened, use contents quickly.
1. Applications include (but are not limited to) skincare, color cosmetic and body care formulations.
2. Can be formulated into oil-in-water emulsions, water-in-oil emulsions and other formula types, such as emulsions, serums and anhydrous systems, add to the oil phase of all emulsions, neutral pH.
3. Recommended in night time application, co-formulated other active ingredients, photostabilizers, and even sunscreens for daily wear.
4. Recommended to formulate this product in a manner that avoids infusing air/oxygen into the final cosmetic product. Like all retinoids, the highly specific set of conjugated double bonds are susceptible to oxidation, anti-oxidants like Vitamin-E are suggested.
5. Can promote keratin metabolism, clear pores and treat acne, improve skin roughness,brighten skin tone, reducing appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.