|Appearance:||Clear And Colorless Liquid||Assay:||0.05-0.06%|
Anti aging antioxidants CAS No. 497 30 3 Ergothioneine,
Antioxidant for skin care
Ergothioneine is a rare natural chiral amino-acid biosynthesized in certain bacteria and fungi, and is widely distributed in mammalian cells and tissues. It is not produced in human body but can be absorbed by the body through OCTN1. It has the advantages including high safety, high
stability, high bioavailability. EFSA approved it as a dietary supplement and fortified food additive in 2017. Due to powerful antioxidant properties and natural safety, it can be applied to food,health products, cosmetics and other fields.
AC-EGT, an aqueous solution of ergothioneine, is added to cosmetics and personal care products, and has the functions of anti-oxidation, anti-inflammatory, anti-ultraviolet radiation, and cell protection.
INCI Name: Ergothioneine & Water & Glycerin
CAS No.: 497-30-3 & 7732-18-5 & 56-81-5
EINECS Number: 207-843-5 & 231-791-2 & 200-289-5
- Clear active oxide/nitride
- Integrated Cu2+, Zn2+ divalent metal ion
- Activates antioxidant enzymes, such as glutathione peroxidase and manganese superoxide dismutase
- Inhibits superoxide dismutase, such as NADPH cytochrome C reductase
- Affects the oxidation of various heme proteins, such as heme and myoglobin
- Resist UV rays
- Maintain cell physiological activity
STORAGE AND STABILITY
The product may be stored for 12 months from the date of manufacture in the unopened original container and at room temperature.
It should be protected from light, heat, oxygen and moisture. Keep container tightly closed. Once opened, use contents quickly.
- Night cream
- Eye cream
- Facial mask