|Solubility:||Excellent Soluble In Water||Clarity Of Solution:||Transparency|
|Active Content:||≥90%||Loss On Drying:||≤10%|
|Ash Content:||≤0.5%||Heavy Metals:||≤10mg/kg|
|Arsenic:||≤1mg/kg||Total Bacterial Count:||≤100cfu/g|
CAS 130603-71-3 Natural Skin Care Ingredients,
Yellowish powder Natural Skin Care Ingredients
AC-GR-01 is a highly water soluble, stable and odor-free bioflavonoid that produced by our proprietary enzyme technology. It can be used in a variety of cosmetic and personal care products.
The increased bioavailability is because of the increased water solubility, compared with rutin which is of poor solubility.
INCI Name: Glucosylrutin
Chemical Name: 4(G)-a-D-glucopyranosylrutin
CAS No.: 130603-71-3
Chemical Formula: C33H40O21
Molecular Weight: 772.66
ADVANTAGES AND APPLICATIONS
- High water solubility
- High stability
- UV absorption properties
- Antioxidant and anti-aging
- No odor
STORAGE AND STABILITY
The product may be stored for 24 months from the date of manufacture in the unopened original container and at room temperature.
It should be protected from light, heat, oxygen and moisture. Keep container tightly closed.
Once opened, use contents quickly.
Anti-aging: eye cream, night cream, serum, mask.
Anti-allergy: skin care lotion, serum, mask.
Sunscreen: lotion, prevent sunburn, repair after sunburn.
- Can be added directly in water phase prior to emulsification.
- Should in cold or warm water below 60℃ and at pH 3-7, pH＜6 is better.
- In order to avoid the interference of metal ions, it is recommended to add appropriate amount of chelating agent, such as EDTA, phytic acid, etc.
- Precipitation maybe occurred if the aqueous solution is left for a long time, it can be solved by adding some polyols, such as propanediol, butylene glycol, etc.